When it comes to getting everything you need to complete your air suspension system, sometimes getting everything you need in a comprehensive package is the best route to take. At AccuAir, we do the heavy lifting for you and offer everything you need to get started with your air ride system with this AccuAir Air Suspension Starter Package. Our Starter Package is going to include an ENDO-T air tank and an e+ Connect which includes an ECU+, wireless switch box, and e-Level+ app. This is the perfect introductory kit for anyone looking to get a high-quality air management system without breaking the bank.
About ENDO Tanks
AccuAir’s ENDO-TankTM product line is the result of years of engineering accomplishments and represents the largest leap forward in air tank technology for 100 years. The system allows tanks to be built modularly with all precision machined aluminum components and with a bolted construction. As a result, these tanks are weld-free and leak-free. Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum body and are flush with the outside of the tank. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank.
AccuAir’s e+ Connect kit is going to allow you to have wireless control over your air suspension system through the e-level+ app. This kit will include the e+ Connect ECU+, wireless switch box, and the e-level+ app. The system is the standard for our Starter, Premium, and Ultimate Packages and is a great way for you to manage your air suspension system
Starter Package Includes:
- e+ Connect: Bluetooth switch box standalone or the base of e-Level+ when paired with e+ Height. Includes ECU+, Harnesses, Tank Pressure Sensor, and Hardware
- ENDO-T Tank, 5-gal Bolted Alum Air Tank w/ Raw Finish
- VU4 4-Corner Solenoid Valve Unit w/ 1/4" NPT Ports
- 3/8" DOT/PTC Fitting Kit: (50 ft) 3/8” D.O.T. Nylon Airline; (1) FT-E-38TF14PM; (4) FT-E-38TF-38PM; (1) FT-S-38TF14PM; (1) LOC-565-6ml
- VIAIR 485C Air Compressor (Dual Pack) - Stealth Black
- Compressor Power Kit
- Height Sensors
- Fitting Kit/AirLine
- 485C Air Compressors